For producing such a high quality bedding pellets we are using locally sourced hay, which is ecologically clean product.
1 gram of our highest quality bedding pellets can absorb 3.4 gram of water
so bedding stays dry longer and that is why our bedding pellets is not exposed to freezing in cold winters.
This protects animals from diseases and provide with maximum comfort.
In short, hay pellets are better than wood pellets for bedding and the cost for hay pellets are even less than for wood pellets ! No logic, we agree !
During pelleting process the temperature exceeds 120C, it destructing any fungal spores, toxins and existing bacteria.
The hay pellets are also an ideal small pet bedding, ideal for rabbits, reptiles and guinea pigs.
Why to use our hay pellets rather than Wood pellets?
1) Wood pellets made for burning are normally very dusty, that is why it can cause respiratory complications for horse or other animals.
Our bedding pellets is very clean and dust free product.
2) Moreover, price of wood pellets is approx. 25% higher.
3) Our hay pellets doesn’t need watering or activating before use. This gives you greater absorbency comparing to wood pellets.
• Quality: Highest hay pellet quality
• Diameter (mm): 6mm – 8mm
• Water absorb: 1 gram of pellets absorbs 3.4 (! ) grams of water
• Moisture (%): ≤ 8-11
• Packaging: 15 kg, 16 kg, 25 kg, 40 kg, Big Bags, Or per client specification
• Length (mm): 3,15 ≤ L ≤ 40
• Sulphur (%): ≤ 0,15
• Hardness (%): ≥ 97,7
• Bulk density (kg/m3): ≥ 650
CLICK HERE for price inquiry